CLOVER training center provides corporate training in Microsoft Excel to companies who wish to improve the qualifications of its employees. Training can be conducted both in the computer lab learning center (bul.Dondukov 5 to the Council of Ministers) and the place chosen by the applicant company.
CURRICULUM – basic level
Topic 1. Introduction and basic concepts
• Working screen of Excel – basic elements.
• Working with workbooks – opening movement, viewing, storage.
Topic 2. Introduction and editing data
• Management Workbook: insert, delete, move and rename worksheets.
• Types of data in Excel.
• Marking of table elements.
• Operations with rows and columns, inserting, deleting, changing width.
• Fast data entry. Serial data (a series of months, days of the week, dates, numbers, etc.). Choose from drop-down list.
Subject 3. Calculations in Excel. Formulae. Relative and absolute addressing. Functions.
• Formulas. Implementation Rules. Typical errors.
• Relative and absolute addressing and its use in the formulations. Copying Formulas.
• Built-in functions in Excel. Species. Description and examples of commonly used functions (SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT, NOW, TODAY, IF, etc.).
Subject 4. Formatting tables
• Choice of font, size, style and color of symbols.
• Placing the background, intermediate and enclosing lines.
• Alignment – horizontally and vertically, change the orientation, turning the text.
• Format numbers – as money rates, decimal and others. Formatting dates.
• Automatic formatting.
• Conditional Formatting.
Subject 5. Print
• Settings of printed pages: the size of the printed sheet, orientation, page margins, numbering, headers and columns and more.
• Print preview of the table.
• Dialog Print – description.
6. Subject Databases
• Basic concepts.
• Sort databases in one and many signs.
• Filter database.
Subject 7. Visualization of data (Charts)
• Create a chart.
• Edit chart: move, resize settings.
• Change the chart type.
Subject 8. Data Protection
• Check for correctness of the data (Data Validation).
• Protect worksheet.
• Protect Workbook.
CURRICULUM – advanced
I. Named areas. Creation and administration. Examples.
II. Built-in functions in Excel
• Text functions (Trim, Lower, Upper, Len, Find, Concatenate, Left, Right, Text)
• Conditional and logic functions (Countif, Sumif, And, Or, Not, Choose)
• Conditional Formatting
• Error handling (Iferror)
• Functions as the date and time (Day, Month, Year, Hour, Minute, Second, Weekday, Networkdays, Workday)
• Search values list (Vlookup, Hlookup)
III. Data base
• Rules for the design Mr. DB
• Simple and multi-level sorting. Sort by color.
• Filtering. Numerical filters. Text filters. Filter by color. Filters on specific data.
• Construction of advanced filters. And and Or conditions.
• Grouping data in rows and columns. Calculate the subtotal.
• Check for correctness of the data (Data Validation)
• Import data from the Internet.
IV. Consolidation of data from different sources.
V. Analysis of data using PivotTables (Pivot Tables)
• Create and convert PivotTables
• Set fields
• Adding counting rows and columns
• Grouping fields in PivotTable
• Formatting a PivotTable
• Creating a pivot chart